A rare and outstanding opportunity exists to acquire a scenic and high development potential agribusiness property and business in Kentucky.
• Prime farm land -101 acres
• Located in one of the recently designated Kentucky Opportunity Zones
• Several farm buildings , silo and personal residence
• Extensive farm , vineyard ,winery , and foodservice/hospitality equipment
• Personal residence easily converted to a Bed & Breakfast ( B&B )
• Two ponds
• 40 acres used for alfalfa production
• 6,000 producing grapevines with several varieties ( 10 acres )
• Some blackberry vines
• Inventory of juice , wine, bottles, labels , etc.
• Only liquor license in this county ( wine and beer )
• Restaurant/Winery building with fully equipped commercial kitchen ( 4,000 sq ft )
• Beautiful event barn ( 5,000 sq ft ) that is frequently booked
• Located close to some major markets ( Lexington, Cincinnati & Ashland ) and near interstate
• Established wholesale distribution
Property offers plenty of flexibility for further development ia near the Lexington, Cincinnati and Ashland markets .
This is a family owned property/business and business and the owners desire to retire at some point . They would love to see a new owner take it to a new level and fulfill the enormous potential of this place . A buyer or investor prospect will be required to sign a Confidentiality Agreement to learn financial and certain other information .
The sellers are also open to selling just part of the property with details to be negotiated .
A Powerpoint Presentation and drone video is available on request
The property has capacity to add additional agribusiness and/or agritourism stream of revenue with additional investment, marketing and management .
Regional agribusiness and agritourism enterprises